Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Prep your skin with an oil-based serum so that the cup can smoothly glide across your face.
- Gently squeeze the cup, apply it to your skin, and release to create suction.
- Move the cup across your face (shown in the diagram on Province Apothecary's website)
- Start with the large cup and switch to the small cup.
- Continue until you have successfully cupped all desired areas of your face.
- It is important to keep the cup moving at all times as bruising can occur if the cup is left in the same place for too long.
Facial cupping is an extremely effective and stimulating treatment. For that reason, we recommend not using them if you are experiencing any of the following conditions where you would use the cups: inflamed, irritated or damaged skin, broken capillaries, moles, skin tags, warts, severe acne, eczema, psoriasis, sores, undiagnosed lumps, melanoma, cancer or current use of blood thinners. Avoid high heat and sun exposure 12 hours after treatment. Do not leave cups suctioned on the skin without moving them as they will leave bruising.